Skip to main content

Newport Youth


"Can I also get a pack of Newports?"
"100s or box?"
"Box."
"Can I see some ID?"
"How old's your dad?"
"What?"
"You heard me! Is he in his 50s yet?"
"Um... no, not yet," answered nervously. "Then you're carding a man for cigarettes that's older than your dad."
"What? No way! I would have said 27 or 28 max."
"I get that a lot."
"And you're a smoker?!"
"Pack a day for 30 years."
"I could be your son, and I look older than you!"
"Thanks, I think."
"No, yeah, that was a compliment. What's your secret?"
"Truth?"
"What else? Of course!"
"Nah, you wouldn't believe me if I told you."
"No, come on! I must know; please!?"
"Alright, well, by the time I was about 7 or 8 years old, I was abused so much that I turned my back on God, and made a deal with the devil."
"You were right; I don't believe you."
"It's the truth."
"Are you okay? I mean mentally; are you all there?"
"Alright fine..."
"After that nonsense?"
"Seriously, I'll tell you, all kidding aside."
"Whatever; yeah, sure, let's hear it."
"Hey, you practically begged me, now you don't want to know?"
"If you can be serious then yes."
"Okay, so it's a number of things."
"That figures."
"Hear me out... first, I act like a spoiled brat as often as possible... but very childishly, without any concern over how it appears or affects others."
"So, you're childish? Big deal. That doesn't explain you looking twenty some odd years younger than you should."
"There's more... there's actually a whole bunch more."
"How many?"
"It's not a measurable amount; it's a lifestyle; like, wiping the inside ot a mango peel against my face each time I eat one."
"That's disgusting."
"How is that disgusting if it prevents wrinkles and reverses signs of aging?"

Popular posts from this blog

A Witch is Born

I wish there was something more I could say to explain why I'm so closed off from the world, but I've never really had a close relationship with my feelings. When I was young, I experienced every negative event a child should never even bare witness to, let alone shelve upon her shoulders as a growing collection of future obstacles to personal success. My world was small, and it shrank every year as I continued to remove people from my circle of trust.

Got A New Pen

Main Menu >> Home >> Authors >> Jessica Messinger >> New Pen New Pen by Jessica Messinger I got a new pen of fancy design. Fancy that; I look quite refined. I dined diet drinks before, But never quite like this before. An electronic pen with LED. Configured to write just for me, Enter the code, Press this and press that, A formidable opponent, Sir Jack Kerouac. Knighted through reputation alone, A sudden burst forward and the propellant intended to destroy the malevolent alien creatures somehow comes back like I just raced against the wind and won a daily supply of your instant prizes, sizes vary slightly. . Surprising to see you here. Aren't you alone? In English we say, 'Are you' not 'aren't you' I explain. So what did I say? You said the opposite, but it made no sense. It made sense to me. Yeah, but you don't count. Ah, that's amazing you understood you. I always understand me. Then how did

P!apoose D Planetarium

A Planet P!apoosed written by Dizzy Ovadhere Introduction - Truth Chapter Everything I write from this point forward in this chapter is the absolute truth without any stealthy omissions or double entendres (though there’ll be plenty of those) to obscure the honest intent. Every word quoted was really spoken. Every description, every details, every time I myself couldn’t believe it was happening, but sure as I’m alive today there must be a God, without any doubt, I will prove to you that God does exist. And aside from that, even when I died those times, which was also proof when I came back, but the question you should be asking is how is he still alive? And my answer is faith. Now if you’ll kindly flip to the next page, which is the next chapter, we can begin our little adventure I like to call Goblin’s Cup. I should warn you that you will be in for some disappointment ( for some, because I’m still alive), because I never even came close to retrieving the sought after chálli