Skip to main content

Witch Elf

Witch Elf

"Because the zen flow within you is too strong for your body," explains the master.
"No! I can control it master," claims the witch.
"Without change," he continues, ignoring her interruption, "you will not survive much longer."
"No master! Please!" begs the witch.
"I have decided to grant you a wish," he continues, "but I sense you have already betrayed me."
"No master, I don't even know how to betray you," the witch admits.
"My old friend, the great goblin king, sat me down last week to discuss a very serious matter," explains the zen master.
"I don't think it was necessarily a sit down," argues the witch.
"How would you know? Were you there!" Barks the master in anger, "that's the second time in the past few days someone has complained to me about a witch in my district causing problems for citizens."
"He wasn't talking about me," claims the witch.
"Are you telling me what the goblin king said to me when you weren't even there? Do you think you can play your craft on me? How dare you defy me!" the master grows angrier. Never has he had to raise his voice so loud in anger since his awakening. "Let me explain something to you. I would hate, and you know how much I hate using the word hate..."
"Yes master," she humbly acknowledges.
"...to think of what I would have to do if a witch operating in my district, under my authority and approval, under goblin rule on the great king's home planet, didn't appreciate my grace and thought she could take advantage of my compassion."
"No master, I'm a good witch, I would never betray you," she pleads. His anger brews as steam radiates off the skin not covered by his clothes. The master stares deep into her eyes. She tries to turn away, but his stare is hypnotic. Her ears draw back and her front teeth begin to protrude as the mask covering her horrifying face starts to melt away. He turns away in disgust, having completed the beginning stages of her transformation into an elf. She quickly tries to pull the mask back into place with both hands by pulling her face back against her cheeks.
"Do you understand the penalty for lying to a zen master?" his loud anger simmering to a stern disciplined tone.
"I wouldn't master I swear to the goblin king!"
"Swear to me!" The master roars, interrupting her as the tears rolling down her facial tissue remain concealed under her mask. "You leave me no choice!"
"Please master, no! I swear. I can fix it," the witch continues to plead.
"There is nothing to fix," states the master, calming significantly, "your transformation has already begun."
"Into an elf?" Asks the witch, unsure of herself.
"Do you want to be an elf?" Asks the master, "This is a promotion compared to a witch."
"It is?" She asks curiously.
"No! Normally it is not. Most elves spend centuries learning to become powerful wizards or sorcerers. In your case though, we have no choice because of the uncontrolled flow of zen within you."
"I don't understand," admits the witch.
"Of course not, but that is not your fault," admits the zen master to his new student.
"It's not?" She asks.
"No, It's mine," he admits.
"I knew it! You did this to me! How could you?" She accuses.
"Quiet!" he roars so loud the buildings shake and the earth rumbles in the six different directions.
"But it's not my fault. You said it yourself!" She states as she casts a blame spell upon him.
"I said QUIET!!!" He roars so loud the wildlife in the forest across the river scatter in random directions, unsure of the origin of the threatening sound as her spell is deflected into the air and dissipates like a firework in the sky. "You want to be an elf, I promise you. As a witch, you have been killing yourself. The pains, the acne, the growth in your abdomen, these are all caused by an overabundance of chi energy in your body that you do not know how to channel properly."
"But I thought you were going to teach me?" She asks humbly, picking herself up off the floor as the deflected spell backfired back into her, knocking her to the ground.
"There is no teaching you," he admits, "you know everything. Your mind is full of your own nonsense, so there is no room in there for truth."
"I'll make room, master," she pleads.
"Just stop it. In a few weeks, you will be an elf. After that, it's up to you which path you choose. Remember, the goblin king's army does not recruit elves, so you have some changes to make if you will be accepted in your new form."
"You tricked me!" She cries out.

Popular posts from this blog

A Witch is Born

I wish there was something more I could say to explain why I'm so closed off from the world, but I've never really had a close relationship with my feelings. When I was young, I experienced every negative event a child should never even bare witness to, let alone shelve upon her shoulders as a growing collection of future obstacles to personal success. My world was small, and it shrank every year as I continued to remove people from my circle of trust.

Got A New Pen

Main Menu >> Home >> Authors >> Jessica Messinger >> New Pen New Pen by Jessica Messinger I got a new pen of fancy design. Fancy that; I look quite refined. I dined diet drinks before, But never quite like this before. An electronic pen with LED. Configured to write just for me, Enter the code, Press this and press that, A formidable opponent, Sir Jack Kerouac. Knighted through reputation alone, A sudden burst forward and the propellant intended to destroy the malevolent alien creatures somehow comes back like I just raced against the wind and won a daily supply of your instant prizes, sizes vary slightly. . Surprising to see you here. Aren't you alone? In English we say, 'Are you' not 'aren't you' I explain. So what did I say? You said the opposite, but it made no sense. It made sense to me. Yeah, but you don't count. Ah, that's amazing you understood you. I always understand me. Then how did

P!apoose D Planetarium

A Planet P!apoosed written by Dizzy Ovadhere Introduction - Truth Chapter Everything I write from this point forward in this chapter is the absolute truth without any stealthy omissions or double entendres (though there’ll be plenty of those) to obscure the honest intent. Every word quoted was really spoken. Every description, every details, every time I myself couldn’t believe it was happening, but sure as I’m alive today there must be a God, without any doubt, I will prove to you that God does exist. And aside from that, even when I died those times, which was also proof when I came back, but the question you should be asking is how is he still alive? And my answer is faith. Now if you’ll kindly flip to the next page, which is the next chapter, we can begin our little adventure I like to call Goblin’s Cup. I should warn you that you will be in for some disappointment ( for some, because I’m still alive), because I never even came close to retrieving the sought after chálli